MISSION AND GOALS
The mission of Against All Odds: Outreach for Learning, Inc. is to expand educational resources for the children of Baligham, Cameroon.
AAOOL's current goals are:
1. To provide necessary school supplies and easy argumentative essay topics equipment to the elementary schools of Baligham;
2. To provide scholarships to Baligham elementary school children who have the most financial need and who demonstrate a commitment to receiving an education;
3. To develop a fund to support these activities and enable the organization to expand its work in Baligham.
ADVANCING THE AAOOL GOALScause and effect essay topics for college
When we created Against All Odds in the winter and early spring of 2015, we did three things:
- We established ourselves as a NYS-recognized nonprofit and received Federal 501c3 status so that gifts are fully tax-deductible.
- We set up a GoFundMe page to help us raise $7,000 for our first round of giving to the elementary schools and students in Baligham, Pierre’s home village.
- We created a website.
After our May 2015 trip to Cameroon, we had benches built for each of the schools and chat with hot girls awarded our first round of scholarships.
Now, we have a new GoFundMe page to help us raise money for our second round of giving, and, our friend Bill Haenel has helped us redesign this website so we can share photos and stories from Cameroon.